Friday, April 13, 2012

April opps...

Hi all I'm working on some big projects and have really lost track of blog time. I am still alive and doing well.
Wonder what some of the things I'm working on?
Well a pair of kick ass mittens for a swap buddy in Australia.
This is just the first mitten the yarn is Knit picks Chroma, and the second mitten will be a hot blooded dragon...

It's for a Dresden Files swap and she had this in her queue on Ravelry and since she is a beginner knitter and won't be up to this project for a while I thought I would help her out...
I love them and will knit them again, but at the same time can't wait to be done with them as there are other projects I'm dying to get done. I have had limited energy.... Oy vey.

Other projects that I'm working on will just have to wait for the reveal.

No comments:

Post a Comment