Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So this is just for me to remember who I owe stuff to....

I posted this on Facebook

Keisha Marie Reis
Pay it forward 2011: I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must re-post this status, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO

*Tiffany Adams Oooo me me me!! Pick me!
*Maggie Kosmeja Peloquin me! Purple and vanilla
*Jennifer Trempe-Thomas Me please! purple, followed closely by green.
flavors are lemon, peanut butter with chocolate, or salty/spicy. I bought the yarn from a new yarn store... I already have the pattern in mind.
*Kathleen Edelheit Me Me Me!!! Hummmmm.
*Amy Smith Everett WOW, cool, I'm number 5!!!! BLUE!!!blue, orange,& white...Broncos colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment