I started this year by weighing in at 196.5 lbs really not bad not bad at all. Here are my annual embarrassment statistics so that you all help me stay on top of things.
|Statistics||last year||this year|
I don't think I'm doing too bad, My overall goal weight I think is somewhere down by 165 but I haven't weighted that since High school and don't know if I want to be that low, I felt good in the 170's so that is were I'll probably end up.
- Clean and redesign my office. This is in progress right now, I sold my old cutting table (conference table) last week. And am now cleaning and moving things around to prepare to install a new DESK one that fits my cubby space.
- Paint rooms in the house. This has begun, we bought a tester of the bedroom color, but will wait until next friday when I get my painting stuff back from friend who was painting her office.
- Work on spinning once a week. Go to spin ins, Covington library on Fridays at 10am, or at The Knittery on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays 6-8pm.
- Take Violin classes. Bought violin lessons from group-on last week! Practice day is on Mondays
- Work on "WIP" these are knitting projects that are not yet complete, or works in progress. I have a few that are hanging around.
Amy's handmade gift from 2011 is still on the needles, I really like the pattern, I bought the wrong color, then the wrong size yarn so I had a few delays, but it's plugging along right now.
My traveling socks that are now 13 months old. Lastly my yosemite, which is up to the neck.
- Knit for me, I tried this last year and it really didn't work for me. Too many babies, weddings and the likes. Even though there are babies, that haven't gotten knit wear from me yet doesn't mean they need it. If you noticed the WIP's are knit wear for ME. That is going to change.
- Contrary to the above, I will knit OceanEdge a sweater, I bought the yarn for it 2 years ago now. I should get on that....
- Keeping this house from being a pig sty, the last 2 weeks of December really made me short circut. This house was beyond my comfort level and that is really saying something. OceanEdge and I are working on a daily task list again, it's worked in the past, lets see if we can get it ironed out again.
- Work on my garden. I have a few books like "Week by Week Vegetable Gardener's Handbook"
that I hope to put to good use.
- Sunday will return to day of growth. Franklin Covey preaches among other things to sharpen the saw. Stopping stepping back and redirecting before continuing working. So that will be on Sundays. I will read non-fiction like my gardener books, natural planting dyeing, religious books on sundays. Small problem- work is going to require me to work sundays, I was told we would rotate in and only a few weekend's a month so we'll see.
- Working on Blogging and updating my ravelry pictures more. I have 3 of the handmade in 2011 that you still haven't seen, but they are done.
Ok with this post up I have to go outside and spray paint the drawer fronts to my new desk and drawer unit RED.
May your new years be bright, fun and healthy.