Monday, August 30, 2010

Vita Brevis

Today is my 37th birthday.

I am thankful for Facebook, and my friends that are close at hand. They made this birthday not so bad. I miss my mom, and my grandfather and grandmother and even my dad a little.

I am working on a swap project for a ravelry group called the The knit girls and it's a burlesque swap so what am I knitting? Betty of course! It's a fun knit it's taken me less then 2 weeks to knit it, and I finally got all the stuff together to finish it today. I finally found the 'tricot' to add the ruffle which I really think it needed. I taught myself to knit and purl backwards today! There is one section of the g-string that is 6 stitches in garter stitch and man was that going to be rough... So knit backwards!

Carpe Diem

No comments:

Post a Comment