Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Post

Hi! Well I opened this blog over a month ago and still haven't posted. I thinking this will be my quiet blog, not linked to anything... The title says it all. Art lasts forever and kind of why I love all the art that I do. And life is way too short. Both my parents died young (65 or less) and I fear that I will follow suit. I would like to say I take better care of my self then they did but it's not always true. But I try. I have some stumbling blocks in my life right now. I am a little dis-satisfied with my job- I just feel like I'm not as good as I used to be and I really would like to have child... but no insurance kind of puts a damper on the second one, and if I moved jobs I might get insurance but then what do I say sorry I have a kid now bye? ARGH. I wish I didn't have to think things through and be a responsible adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment