Saturday, August 3, 2024

Most of the family has covid again and it's in the middle of the hot of summer. Our house is pretty small and I have done a lot of work trying to keep our living spaces including the outside enjoyable. 

The house next to us has gone up for sale 900 odd square feet three bedroom, one bath, no garage and it's being sold for $550,000. During the flip the landscapers cut down our wisteria that was on the chain link fence between us. It really upset me to the point of weeping hysterically. I worked for the 18 years. We lived in this house to cultivate it across the whole communal fence where I call the kitchen table. It's the big party table where we've entertained friends and family over the years. It brings the temperature of that area down a good 10°. We found some bamboo fencing at daiso for pretty cheap, so we've strung it together and my best friend brought us more and I'll probably do another couple sections of it. 

Still here out. I sit under an umbrella enjoying the fresh air without having to wear my mask to get my morning coffee eating my morning toast. Enjoying this beautiful weather while it's still in the mid '70s. Very lucky to have this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment